It's me!

It's me!

среда, 21 сентября 2011 г.

Hometask 21.09 - 15 explanations

 
15 Explanations

  • 1)      I read an article about the last accident.
  • 2)      The circulation of my favorite magazine is 400 000.
  • 3)      The very news was in the headline of the newspaper.
  • 4)      When I was a child I didn’t have a childminder.
  • 5)      In our country we have passports as an ID cards.
  • 6)      According the law the speed limit at the motorway is 110 km per hour.
  • 7)      Everybody must always wear seatbelt!
  • 8)      The judge thought no to take in advance this clue.
  • 9)      This crime was terrible and we must to find the guilty.
  • 10   It is very unpleasant to realize that innocent man got the punishment.
  • 11   The robber swore to kill the witness.
  • 12   My attitude about this situation is a big secret.
  • 13   My wife wants to be divorced.
  • 14   There will be a real overcrowding in Moscow in few years.
  • 15   I didn’t find any look-like between you and your sister.


2 комментария:

  1. I read an article about the last accident. - tense

    passports as an ID cards. - singular - plural?

    According the law - ac. TO the law - prove the use of "the"

    The judge thought no to take in advance this clue. - thought - wrong word, not to take, word order is wrong

    must to find the guilty. - must to? , guilty person

    hat innocent man got the punishment. - article

    attitude to

    look-like - gr.


    Your sentences are good!
    Correct the mistakes!

    ОтветитьУдалить