It's me!

It's me!

четверг, 26 мая 2011 г.

Долги Юнит 1



My best friend
I have my best friend, my friend from childhood, but I don’t see my best friend now. I even don't remember how we met each other, because we were about 1 year old=) But we were groing up in a good relations between us. He is like a brother for me.
Honestly I have two best friends: my brother and my friend, but as they say then nobody has two best friends so let me tell about the one best friend
After I graduated the school I left my hometown and was able to see my vest friend only twice a year. Two year after my leaving he moved to Saint-Petersburg looking for job. At first time it was quite difficult to live there for him, but he made meny good decisions and now everything is ok.
In a month he will have a baby and he is very happy for this reason.
He is a very handsome young man. He is tall and slim with a blond hair.
I wish I will opportunitie to see him soon.

My favorite film.
The one of genres I like most is scince-fiction films. The core of the films usually is the problem of modern
life in any area of scince. It is very interesting to realize that you can see by your own eyes how the problem is solving.
Sometimes I like adventure films. It’s an adventure story that makes you feel really rousing! It’s an
adventure film, which makes you experience the life of pirates or Wild West gangsters or desperados. This sort of films is the most absorbing and interesting with confused story line as a rule. My favorite is “Pirates of
the Caribbean”. It consists of three parts and I’m looking forward for the fourth. “Pirates” contains all the
features of the greatest adventure: big ships, bloody pirates, beautiful princess and so on. While watching a
very good film or reading a story it’s very easy for me to experience the life of characters. 

5 sentences
  1. I have a presentiment that it’ll be an exhausting night.
  2. My evenings become rather tedious.
  3. The more people we meet the more moving stories we know.
  4. The most rousing moments in live happen in a lunatic way.
  5. The work I’m doing at the moment is absorbing, don’t distract me!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий