It's me!

It's me!

суббота, 2 апреля 2011 г.

02.04.11 - Essay for "Makes the whole world kin"

Essay for "Makes the whole world kin"

To be honest, I must say, that I understood almost nothing from this story.
It's bad to realize that my real english level is far away from upper-intermediate (as I understand the stories for every lesson are taken from upper-intermediate book)I hardly can say that have an intermediate english level, but anyway I will try to write something.

In this story I liked the begining when the author gives the differense between burglas types and other information which make me think about coming burglary, it seems to be interesting. But then we encounter a very funny moment when the burglar and the house-keeper recognize that they have the same illness and instead of rob the burglar begin to discuss the problem with house-keeper. And finaly burglar helps the man to dress on, and behaves himself as if they were old friends. I find this moment funny.
I think that the author wanted to show that even among burglars there are good people may be. But I can be wrong (as I said it was difficult for me to understand the story).
But in my opinion this is the core.

2 комментария:

  1. Yes, your level is supposed to be just "intermediate" and yes, we should try to improve it, Maxim!)

    Mistakes to find and correct:

    are taken from upper-intermediate book - article

    I hardly can say that have an intermediate english level - article, 1 word is missing

    differense - misprint

    burglas types- misprint

    In this story I liked the begining - syntax, misprint

    other information which make - grammar

    recognize that they have - to find out

    instead of rob - grammar

    the burglar begin to discuss - grammar

    with house-keeper - article

    finaly - misprint

    burglar helps - article

    dress on - wrong word

    and behaves himself - grammar

    I think that the author wanted to show that even among burglars there are good people may be. - tense

    But I can be wrong (as I said it was difficult for me to understand the story). - tense

    ОтветитьУдалить