It's me!

It's me!

четверг, 21 апреля 2011 г.

Essay for "Whitche's loaves"

I find this story very humorous. The reason is in the end of the story. I must say, that while reading I though that the end will be sad.  Miss Martha has a sympathetic heart as narrator mentioned through the story. And this is the core! It was real fail! She tried to help a poor man, that's all. But instead she damaged may be his life or at least the deal of  last his months. The problem was in mistaken thoughts about the man. He wasn't an artist, he was architect! The situation is ironic, the lead heroes are described very well to realize that you can predict the end of story, but...don't try to predict! It's fantastic turn of events. The best thing in this story is it's final.
I can say to sum up: “You shouldn't make a conclusion about a person by his form”

1 комментарий:

  1. in the end of the story

    AT the end OF SMTH...
    but
    IN the end.

    I though that the end will be sad - tense, spelling

    as narrator mentioned - article

    It was real fail! - article

    last his months - word order

    he was architect - article

    the lead heroes - the main

    the end of story - article

    It's fantastic turn of events - there is a ...

    its final not it's (= it is)

    by his form

    All in all the essay is good!!!
    But grammar makes it C-. :(

    ОтветитьУдалить