It's me!

It's me!

четверг, 21 апреля 2011 г.

The story based on words from "The cask of amontillado"


"The Great Insult"

It was very sunny day. I and my friend were walking through the park when suddenly encountered a strange woman.  She began to preclude us to move.  My friend asked her to get out of our way.

The next moment she became a big black bird and I began to doubt about a person stood in front of us. We felt a threat going from her. And then she made her deed. She found a weak point of my friend and hurt him. It was a great insult because she called my friend “Sconce”.

She disappeared but I vowed to revenge! ‘I will punish her’ I thought. I wanted the retribution.
The next day I was walking on the winding staircase at our house and perceived whither she had gone. I made another sufficient conclusion about her. 

I went to the cave near the town. I thought that she absconded here. I realized I should be cautious. And with the leer I jumped inside. There were a lot of moulds everywhere in this extensive cavern walls. 
I found her making a strange mixture in front of the fire in the cave. Without any words I caught her and fettered.  She only looked at the iron staples and realized everything.  

I left her there and when I was coming to the town gates I heard a moaning cry from those deep caves…

1 комментарий:

  1. It was very sunny day. - article

    I and my friend - word order

    preclude us from moving

    at our house

    n this extensive cavern walls - plural


    wooooow! Maxim!
    Such a sinister story!!
    Still it's fantastic!! :)

    That's B=

    ОтветитьУдалить