It's me!

It's me!

суббота, 16 апреля 2011 г.

16.04 - Thoughts of "The cask of Amontillado"

In order to explain my opinion about this story I must understand it well, but this time again it's hard for me unfortunatly.I didn't catch the core and the reason of the narrator's deed, so I can not be convinced in my opinion.

Anyway while reading the story I felt that in the end of the action there will be killing. I begin to suspect the narrator from the first words. I didn't like him. It's hard for me to explain why.
I hold that responsibility for any deed can't be a death. I maintain no one has right to kill.

So, to conclude I want to add I have doubts about correctness of my understanding, but I hope the idea of my belief is clear.

2 комментария:

  1. unfortunatly - spelling

    in the end of the action
    IN THE END
    but
    AT THE AND OF smth.

    there will be killing. - article

    I felt that
    I begin to suspect
    ->>> tence

    I hold that responsibility for any deed can't be a death. - didn't get the idea of the phrase cause then you express an opposite point

    about correctness of my understanding - article - I'd use "the"

    Good job!
    It's very nice that you use new expressions, Maxim!

    ОтветитьУдалить